Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scope out this post about Sketchers!

 
I have always loved Sketcher's shoes. Primarily the D-Lites because they're shoes without shoestrings and I tend to trip over those things a lot. I bought a pair of D-Lites years ago for like $7 on clearance and loved them ever since. However, I did want to try out the 'Shape-Ups' and so I tried them out when I recently went to Houston back in February. I bought a pair and for the most part, I find them very comfortable but as for 'shaping me up', nah, don't think so. In my honest opinion, only good exercise and diet can do that. Maybe some shoes, but not these. Although some say they're uncomfortable but I believe it depends on who's wearing them. Each person is different. Anyhow, scope out this article. 

Inside the article, there is a link for instructions to get the facts of the settlement and the instructions to do so if you're eligible. I'm sorely disappointed to read about this. 
Here's the link for the article: Sketchers to pay $40 million over deceptive ads 

No comments:

Post a Comment