Thursday, May 17, 2012

Product Review!

Have you ever had that ring in your toilet that you just can't get to go away? Ever had a rough rust or lime stain on your tub that you can't get cleaned no matter what you used? Give SaniVac Concentrated bathroom, shower & kitchen leaner and lime remover a try! I have always had issues with our tub and our toilet. We have a very old house and our tub has got to be my worst enemy for cleaning. I've tried so many things, including CLR, Scrubbing Bubbles, Clorox bleach, Lysol, Kaboom toilet bowl cleaners and many more. None proved to clean any better or faster than SaniVac bathroom, shower and kitchen cleaner!

Frustrated with my issues and trying very hard to get things nice and cleaned/organized in our home prior to my next eye surgery, I confronted my sweetie about this. He worked for Payless Cashways for over 17 years in the plumbing department. I figured, why not ask him since he must know about this stuff. LOL He recommended CLR. I explained to him that I've already gone through one bottle of that stuff and either I didn't use it right or it wasn't strong enough and it didn't do the job. We were out shopping over the past weekend. We didn't have our coupons with us, but I didn't have any for these products anyhow. Nor had I heard of this SaniVac bathroom, shower and kitchen cleaner yet until then.

We got some and he swore it would work. I told him that if it didn't work, he could figure out how to get the tub and toilet cleaner. LOL We came home, I put some into our toilet just to try it out. Now, this can be used in a spray bottle but it is concentrated. I didn't dillute it because frankly, when you're using it in the toilet, it's gonna get dilluted anyhow. I wanted full strength stuff. I squirted some of this all under the rim of the toilet and inside the toilet. I let it sit for 10 minutes. I used my timer to time it. Later, I came back, wow, wow, wow, cleaned it with no scrubbing at all inside the toilet. Now under the rim, what I did was put it on full strength. When that didn't satisfy me after waiting 10 more minutes and it didn't clean as well as I wanted it to, I came back, put on some long vinyl gloves, grabbed an old sponge to clean with and toss out and put more of this onto the toilet. This time I put the product directly onto the sponge as directed on the bottle. I applied it under the rim of the toilet. Barely scrubbing. I let it sit for 10 minutes. To my surprise, it came clean as a whistle! So get your toilets and tubs nice and clean and give this a try! Whenever you get those crummy stains, lime, rust and all, give this a try. You'll be very happy you did!

This also cleans:
  • Wash Basin Sinks
  • Stainless Steel
  • Humidifiers(I gotta try that next~!)
  • Drain Lines
  • Bathtubs & Showers
  • Toilets & Urinals
  • Boats
  • Air Conditioners
  • Ceramic Tile Grout
  • Fiberglass & Glass
  • Whirlpools & Spas
  • Dishwashers
  • Reservoirs
  • Brass & Copper
  • Hot Water Heaters
  • Outboard Motors
  • Chrome Fixtures
  • Drinking Fountains
  • Spotted Windows
  • Washing Machines
  • Shower Doors
  • Aquariums
  • Steam Irons
  • Shower Heads
  • Lawn Sprinklers
Best of all, will not harm septic tanks, environmentally safe, biodegradable and not tested on animals! Give it a try and tell me what you think! I will be hunting for coupons for this! :) Will post picture when I find my card reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment