Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Something to help you with your Facebook!

Fluff Busting Purity
If you haven't checked this out yet, scope it out. It's called 'Face Book Purity". This use to be: Better Facebook, but the guy had to change the name and logo and all to suit Facebook's requests.


Anyhow, we're all tired of Facebook constantly changing things. When they changed the fonts, that was it for me, I am legally blind. The Control++ only does so much. I wanted to enlarge my fonts without enlarging the whole Facebook page. I discovered this on Facebook, and I am so thankful I did. There's lots of different things you can do with this. It works with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, & Opera browsers. I love it, I love it and I can't say enough good things about this. The app is a wonderful thing and just a true blessing! Not only can you enlarge your fonts on Facebook, but also, you can disable the 'timeline' thing now. See here to install this to your facebook. It's now named: Fluff Busting Purity. Click *here* to disable the 'timeline', the how-to's and all about that. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment