Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Get your FREE Target Gift Bag!

 
Get your FREE Target Gift Bag! Target is giving away gift bags again! Note, Like the Target Style Facebook Page, first. Be on the look out today for when this will happen!
For those that haven't ever gotten these bags before, they are quite nice! The bags feel like they're satin. They are like a small make-up bag. I use mine for my samples when we go out of town on a trip. I carry them all in there for a bath bag! Last time they had these, I believe I got some lotions and other samples. I can't remember for sure right now. Plus a few coupons. They're a great bag. I will post asap once I find out more on this. From the Target Style Facebook Page,

Thanks for all the beauty bag love! We'll be sharing details tomorrow (Tuesday) about when and where you can sign up to request a summer beauty bag.

Keep an eye out on their page today, who knows, maybe they'll give them away today!

No comments:

Post a Comment