Monday, March 5, 2012

Please bear with me.

Hello Fans,

I just wanted to update you on some things. I may not be around much or posting much due to my vision. In the past few days, my vision has gotten worse, much worse. I have a 21 1/2 monitor, special glasses, plus special programs that I use to see things on the computer better. However, due to computer issues, the program isn't running very well because I need a newer computer. Therefore, it's much harder for me to see things. I virtually am kissing my monitor and you know what? I praise people who are completely blind that know how to use the computer better with their blindness. It has been a very big struggle for me to adapt to. We fear it's cataracts, we know it's fixable, however, with my vision, I have retinopathy of prematurity which is basically retinal detachment from prematurity. Although we know cataracts can be fixed, we're also praying that it doesn't damage my retinas worse than they already are. I am scheduled to see the eye doctor on the 22nd of March and the day couldn't come soon enough. I am also the type of person that hates to have my eyes messed with for fear that I'll be blind or more damage is done. I know my eye doctor knows what he's doing and I'll be putting my faith into him to help me as well as the commission for the blind. During this time, I'll have to make some changes at home with things around the house which I'm currently working on. Moving things, organizing more, making sure 'everything' has a 'home' and praying that my sweetie & son that live with me don't move things out of their 'home'. It's very scary so please bear with me as I endure this and grasp what vision I have left. I'm very thankful for what vision I have and I just pray the cataracts will get fixed and the doctor can help me more. So during this time, if I'm "MIA", please bear with me as I have a lot going on. I will post as I can when I can. 

Thank you dearly for being my fans, for not leaving because I can't post 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll never know what that means to me for you to stay during my struggles. Until I can get more help, posting will be minimum due to my vision. I will post as I can without straining my vision more. Thank you kindly for understanding and for bearing with me during this difficult time. God Bless you all!!! ((hugs))♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment