Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Remember when I said to write 5 companies a week? See here why!


Remember when I posted about writing to 5 companies a week or you could do 5 per day(as long as they aren't the same companies-remember one company owns several brands)a while ago? This is the reason why!!!! Last year, I'd written to Earl Campbell. I never received what coupons they said they mailed. I wrote back to them just asking the status on the last email I'd sent them regarding the coupons they said they'd sent. To my surprise, a couple of days later, I'd gotten these coupons!!!! Meat coupons, RARE, but even better, the GOLDEN coupons! Why, not because of the value, but because, NO EXPIRATION DATE! ;) AKA: Golden coupons! WOOT WOOT! What did YOU get in the mail today?? This is one of my 5 that I wrote a while ago. Have to laugh that it took this long to get them, but I'm so thankful!!!! They sent me 7 of them!!!!! Time to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment